Friday, March 30, 2012

Install server2005 in LDAP machine problem

Hi all,

I installed June CTP on server with (already) SQL 2000 and LDAP (the idea is to check if 2005 and 2000 are good friends).
after installation I start to retrieve Errors from the LDAP: "Automation error The authentication mechanism is unknown." (error 2147016662)
Tongue Tied

more info about the proccess that failed:
ASP file (IIS5) create object (mine dll).
mine dll try to connect LDAP and retrieve data from user.

The proccess fail when it try to connect the LDAP (I debug it).

more then it: when I create the dll from VB6, every thing gone great.

Any Idea?Just to let you know:

The problem was COM+ issue.
Some how the installation couse my COM+ application to stop working (or work with limited security owner).

I build new COM+ Application, moved all my dlls to the new one, and it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment