Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Install of Reports Designer

Ok.. I've been looking around and I just don't see how to do it. I used to
have an eval copy of Reporting services on my local machine. The eval copy
ran out so I got the enterprise copy on CD. when I try to install this on my
machine I get an error saying that it won't let me install reporting services
on a machine that is not a server. Which is fine.. But how the heck do I re
install report Designer so I can make some reports?
Thanks for the infoI think you are seeing some warnings. Ignore them and you should eventually
end up where you can select what components to install.
--
Bruce Johnson [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Jerrad Anderson" <Jerrad Anderson@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6F8F92BA-6246-4406-9C57-66E18BBA88C4@.microsoft.com...
> Ok.. I've been looking around and I just don't see how to do it. I used to
> have an eval copy of Reporting services on my local machine. The eval copy
> ran out so I got the enterprise copy on CD. when I try to install this on
> my
> machine I get an error saying that it won't let me install reporting
> services
> on a machine that is not a server. Which is fine.. But how the heck do I
> re
> install report Designer so I can make some reports?
> Thanks for the info|||Thanks.. works now :)
"Bruce Johnson [MSFT]" wrote:
> I think you are seeing some warnings. Ignore them and you should eventually
> end up where you can select what components to install.
> --
> Bruce Johnson [MSFT]
> Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "Jerrad Anderson" <Jerrad Anderson@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:6F8F92BA-6246-4406-9C57-66E18BBA88C4@.microsoft.com...
> > Ok.. I've been looking around and I just don't see how to do it. I used to
> > have an eval copy of Reporting services on my local machine. The eval copy
> > ran out so I got the enterprise copy on CD. when I try to install this on
> > my
> > machine I get an error saying that it won't let me install reporting
> > services
> > on a machine that is not a server. Which is fine.. But how the heck do I
> > re
> > install report Designer so I can make some reports?
> >
> > Thanks for the info
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment