Friday, March 30, 2012

Install RS in one machine

I have installed Reporting Services in two systems, server-client, without any problem.

Then I tried to add in the client the server part just to be able to work as standalone system.

The client is one W2003 with IIS and SQLServer, similar to the server machine.

I can built and generate a report with VStudio, but when I tried to implement in localhost it gives me error: a trust conection with the "remote" server" is not possible.
I can see in the Reports page that the folder for the report is created, but it is empty.
If I try the implementation in the smae project just changing the TargetUrl to the real remote server, it is working.

I have compared nearly all the security conditions in the localhost an remote servres, mainly the ones related to security, without finding any difference.

Has anyone installed Reporting Services in one system?Hi Robert,

I am developing all on one system. You might check that your Shared Datasource is
using "Use a specific and password" for Credentials and not "Use Windows Authentication".

Best Regards, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment