Friday, February 24, 2012

inserting text after a certain record of a recordset

What I'm trying to accomplish is to add some text after the 5th
dispalyed record of a recrod set, I tried using absolute position and
the following:
<%
if rs.absoluteposition = 5 then
Response.Write "Testing"
end if
%>
I'm probably missing something or there is some better way to do this,
thanks for any assistance in advance.counter = 0
do while not rs.eof
counter = counter + 1
if counter = 5 then
response.write "testing"
end if
rs.movenext
loop
<dabootleg@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1134328540.390884.113180@.g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> What I'm trying to accomplish is to add some text after the 5th
> dispalyed record of a recrod set, I tried using absolute position and
> the following:
> <%
> if rs.absoluteposition = 5 then
> Response.Write "Testing"
> end if
> %>
> I'm probably missing something or there is some better way to do this,
> thanks for any assistance in advance.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment