Sunday, February 19, 2012

inserting ole-object

Hello

I want to insert an iostream object into a ms acces db. I use ole-obect as
the data type for the specific column. Inserting a new record works fine but
somehow the field where the ole-object (iostream) has to be interted stays
empty.

Is ole-obect a proper data type for an iostream or should I use something
else.

thanks for the response

stijn[posted and mailed]

Stijn Oude Brunink (soudebrunink@.chello.nl) writes:
> I want to insert an iostream object into a ms acces db. I use ole-obect
> as the data type for the specific column. Inserting a new record works
> fine but somehow the field where the ole-object (iostream) has to be
> interted stays empty.
> Is ole-obect a proper data type for an iostream or should I use something
> else.

You should probably ask this question in comp.databases.ms-access. This
newsgroup is for MS SQL Server, which is something else.

--
Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@.sommarskog.se

Books Online for SQL Server SP3 at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/techin.../2000/books.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment